Thursday, June 23, 2016

Link Art!

I am beyond hype for Breath of the Wild!! I had my bar unrealistically high and I was a bitter zelda fan. This blew away all my dreams of Zelda, BLESS NINTENDO.

I am currently drawing Fanart and streaming all the Fallen Hero Timeline Zelda games. Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past,Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Link's Awakening, Zelda 1 and Zelda 2

Then I might just stream CD-i Zelda games as I reach the peak of my insanity.

one zelda .. 


AFTER E3!







This one is based on my theory that Breath of the Wild takes place after Zelda 2:D OLD SCHOOL OG LINK


 Two versions...
------
Also I would like to turn your attention to my Ocarina of Time ROM I have, It had 2 shading/graphics option and somehow it looks prettier than the 3DS remake IMO. What is happening and why is it so goddamned beautiful ;-; Just look at my art, I looooove glowy bouncing reflective RED light. His hair even sometimes has backlight. IN OCARINA OF TIME??? I am in heaven. Bless you mysterious nerd who made this breathtaking mod/shader. I feel like I'm in a ghibli film!






No comments: